Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's Free Money Deal With It!

I know this is probably not the usual marketing letter that most people would expect to see, but I don’t see any other way to market this program. This program is 100% free, only takes a few hours of your time, and as soon as you become an Affiliate you make ten dollars. No catches, no credit card needed, no purchase ever required. This is all it takes to qualify….You must be a United States Resident-You must have a phone-You must have internet access-and you must be atleast 18 years of age or older. I have tried everything I can think of to get people to join this program, and I get the same response all the time, “Oh that sounds just like another Pyramid Scheme,” and you know what? I don’t really have to much of an arguement with this statement except for maybe the fact that they are using the term Pyramid Scheme in the wrong way when in fact they mean Pyramid Scam, and they are always miss-interpreted. You see everyone today is born into the world’s largest Pyramid Scheme! Do you know what Pyramid Scheme that works everyday that you are currently part of? This Pyramid Scheme is called Economics. From the Governments to the bum, it is one big Pyramid Scheme, and yet no one has a problem working 9 to 5 for minimum wage to do this Pyramid Scheme of Econimics(PSOE).
This program I am presenting to you today doesn’t require you to work from nine to five for bad wages, and the program strictly depends on you. All the income brought into this program is from advertisers from some of the worlds largest companies looking for potential customers for their products, and this is where we come in. When you begin this program you are required to do a small points process on an advertising platform earning Silver talents. There are two different sides to this program. One is called Wealth Creations Network, and the other is Global Entrepreneur Merchant Solutions otherwise known as GEMS. Within these two programs you can earn commissionable income in both companies. The GEMS side I will explain first, because it is really the simplest of them both. On the GEMS side you will recieve 75 dollars free spending cash for getting six people to complete the GEMS points. There are only 4500 points required on the GEMS side of the program which is the easiest side of the program.
Wealth Creations Network requires you to do 9000 points(points are silver talents). Keep in mind that the both of these numbers to alot of people seem like alot, but on the advertising platforms you get more than just a couple points at a time so these points are really easy to complete. I have had multiple people do their points process and become an affiliate with Wealth Creations Network within a day, and others within the first couple of days, depending on how well you navigate around a computer I believe the estimated time for completion on these is actually three days if you go exactly by the way the program is written. I however chose to not wait, and got mine done within the first day so I could start on the marketing process of getting referels, moving up, and making more money other than just the simple 75 dollars from the GEMS company.
After doing your 9000 silver talents on Wealth Creations Network you will become a Wealth Creations Network Affiliate, and wont be a free member anymore. After doing this it is a BIG TO DO! on your list to get atleast one affiliate underneath you so you can move up from Affiliate to Qualified Affiliate. Once at Qualified Affiliate you than Qualify for downspill from me and other team members on my team (The Vanish Par Home Income Marketing Team). I have had so many people just join, do the points, than not do anything after that, but here’s the thing…..if you don’t reach Qualified Affiliate I can’t help you, and neither can the others on my team. So it is a must that you do the points then get just one person to do the same as so you can recieve help, however in this program you need 6 Qualified Affiliates below you to reach the Silver Member Stage where you make even more than just commissions from referels, you also make your own share of company profits. 6 Qualified Affiliates!!!! I know right? This really isn’t that much if everyone that joins doesn’t just quit after doing the points, because if you qualify for downspill than your team can be filled fairly quickly, and six wont seem like much at all.
All the income from this program comes from the advertising platforms where you have to make your silver talents doing things such as surveys, watching videos, playing game aps on facebook or other game sites, and we are even getting a video game beta testing platform for making even more talents just testing video games….cool huh? I don’t like to mention this because of the fact that this program can be done for free, but there is a trial offer platform in which you can do trial offers to make silver talents, some of which will charge you shipping and handling for items which you have to try at home, and then there are trial offers you can do that you can cancel the day before the offer charges you and you will still recieve the points as there is no obligation to buy, but remember Wealth Creations Network is like our own personal economy so if you decide you want to shop online it would be greatly beneficial to us and you if you go through the advertising platforms to shop, that is if we have what you are looking for.
Wealth Creations Network is simple. Wealth Creations Network is free. Wealth Creations Network is an economy within an economy. Do you see any reason why you shouldn’t spend a little bit of time to become a member of our community? If you made it this far thanks for reading, and since my team is already full I am marketing the Affiliate members of The Vanish Par Online Income Marketing Team through a url rotator that will pick one of my team members randomly till their team is full. I hope you decide to come check things out, and if you do join than welcome to The Vanish Par Online Income Marketing Team, and may we all have great success,
Sincerely,
Chris Ferbert
OFF LIMITS EMPIRE MARKETING
Click on the link to sign up today http://www.vanishpar.info

No comments:

Post a Comment